Server Crashes

Home Forums Minecraft Server Crashes

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aamche aamche 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of OwenODG
    OwenODG
    Participant

I think I crashed the server xD, I used my spectre key and then BAM server closed, I know you would have probably figured this out and restarted it (if you don’t have an auto restarter that is) just sorry for the problem, and hopefully it doesn’t happen again, yet again thanks for your time.

EDIT: By the way, you should continue the crackpack series, i really like it.

EDIT2.0: for some reason I have the /god on command… not sure why. I just thought that if it’s a glitch I should report it.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of OwenODG OwenODG.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of OwenODG OwenODG.
    Profile photo of Soo
    Soo
    Participant

if u got somehow god or admin console it must b glitch as crackpack server is very unstable due to old state of version.
    I was the one who suggested crackpack for a server to him first time but i didnt think about there were 2 crackpack as my suggestion was FTB crackpack.
    We got many glitches in our crackpack server atm as creative cells creative strong boxes. etc.
    all the creative glitches by the old state of mod version.
    If u ignore and want to play as normal step to step through crackpack, it should b fine.
    I am waiting for the Infinity 1.10 tho.

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

I wish I had gone FTB crackpack. That’s what I get for trying ATLauncher.

FTB Direwolf is open tho.
    If I do Infinity it will be with BiomesOplenty again, I freed up some more memory. I would like to get Ark going before that tho.

I want to do more CrackPack series, just having some technical difficulties with recording on that pack for some reason.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of aamche aamche.
    Profile photo of Judders
    Judders
    Participant

Just found Ark has a Server installation via Steam. Not sure if is linux though.

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

I was thinking of running an Ark server. Would anyone be keen?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.