Server and Website suggestions.

Home Forums Minecraft Server and Website suggestions.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jenn0va Jenn0va 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of xoPotato
    xoPotato
    Participant

Here are some server and website suggestions that I think will improve the experience for us players.

Survival server suggestions:

– Install the Silk Touch Spawner plugin.
    This will make it easier to make XP farms, and not put perfectly good Spawners to waste.
    – Bring warps, Colour names and /home back to the server.
    This is pretty obvious, and needed.
    – Make more original rank titles.
    If the new rank system is going to stay, i.e. [NOOB] Make it more creative and original.
    – Make spawn plots cheaper and bigger.
    Not many spawn plots are being purchased, make them cheaper and bigger. This will encourage players to buy and use them. You could always have plot classifications i.e Shop plot, were players can only build shops and not random stuff.
    – Add a player head shop
    This could be added with plugins or with redstone, make a player head shop were we can buy Player heads in a limited quantity. Who wouldn’t love to hang Van’s head on the wall ;)? Staff and various player heads would cost more than random heads, i.e Steve heads, they would be cheap. There could be a “Buy your own head” function. This could also be added with Villagers.
    – Make a Villager trading shop at spawn
    get some custom villagers that sell various things for Diamonds.
    – Make a black market!!
    Make a market were players or Villagers can sell “Illegal” items i.e. heads, sponges, (Items that are rare or cannot be found in normal survival.) This can easily become OP so it will need to be closely monitored.

MAKE AN ARCHERY RANGE NEAR SPAWN!!

Put it near the church, make it dynamic and fun. Make it pretty.

Website suggestions:

– Add factions, minigame and other server stats too the website.
    – Make a GG Facebook and twitter page.

Overall, keep the server awesome 😉

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

– Install the Silk Touch Spawner plugin.
    This will make it easier to make XP farms, and not put perfectly good Spawners to waste.

Maybe,

– Bring warps, Colour names and /home back to the server.
    This is pretty obvious, and needed.

Warps yes. Colours … not sure … thinking maybe colours for different ranks (undecided).

– Make more original rank titles.
    If the new rank system is going to stay, i.e. [NOOB] Make it more creative and original.

Yes, totally. Ranks are tied to permissions, but not showing at the moment. The chat channels are different to ranks. Still investigating the chat channel name system. I think there are too many at the moment.

– Make spawn plots cheaper and bigger.
    Yes, it’s set to defaults at the moment. You start with 100, and get 100 per hour of play, up to 80000. So it maybe a case of admin adjusting the blocks manually for long term players.

– Add a player head shop
    Good idea. Will look into it.

– Make a Villager trading shop at spawn
    Will investigate

– Make a black market!!
    Will investigate

Profile photo of Jenn0va
    Jenn0va
    Participant

Could we ad an ignore function to this new chat.

And Parkour maps might attract new players.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.