Questions about World Migration

Home Forums Minecraft Questions about World Migration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aamche aamche 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jenn0va
    Jenn0va
    Participant

Hi Armchair XD

Question about world 1 server. We have a couple of rather large bases past 10k border. Is it possible to ask an admin to world edit copy paste a couple of builds which have been very time intensive, closer to spawn?

And also, could you potentially elaborate a little on that border thing, as was a little confused – Did it mean you will you be helping us shift in with world edit anyway?

Another question – in reducing world 1 will you be increasing world 2 perhaps?

Thanks for all your hard work Boss XD

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Possibly, I want to have a same sized worlds as it’s easier to manage.

Send me some co-ords of the area you’re worried about and I’ll see what I can do.

Profile photo of Jenn0va
    Jenn0va
    Participant

How about a schematic instead? Maybe you can share with me over discord or drop box. I don’t want to trouble you, in hindsight of this post (and actually watching your youtube video about the migration) I understand the situation better.

I will DM you on discord the co-ords.

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

I’ll copy world1 over to world2 server. Then the original world1 will go into adventure mod so can perhaps world edit some stuff over.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.