Ops (Operators)

Home Forums Minecraft Ops (Operators)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ProGamer_DHX ProGamer_DHX 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

In short

• Don’t ask to be Op
    • Operators are not always made known

Operators make or break a server. They are very important to the operation of a server. Thus we don’t allow just anyone to become an Op. Don’t ask to become Op, too often a person will login first time an ask to be Op almost straight away. More often then not these people get banned.

Operators are not always made known. We don’t want to ban players, and it helps to observe players before making that decision.

So how doesn’t one become Op? It’s invitation only. We are interested in players that are honest, fair and interested in building the community.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of aamche aamche.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of aamche aamche.
    Profile photo of ProGamer_DHX
    ProGamer_DHX
    Participant

Now I am not asking for mod I am just wondering if I wrote an application sometime in the future if it would increase the chances of you inviting me to be a mod.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.