More suggestions!

Home Forums Minecraft More suggestions!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aamche aamche 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of xoPotato
    xoPotato
    Participant

Hello, I am making some more small suggestions and hopefully this time they will at least be acknowledged. I have noticed a small drop in players and activity on the server, and maybe with some suggestions and inputs from regular players this could improve our experience. I understand the staff are constantly busy and thank you guys for taking your time to read this, if you do.

The server has been a little bit laggy in the last three days, and i’m sure it is not just my Australian internet this time. Perhaps scheduled server restarts could fix this, there are plugins that do it. Every 6-12 hours seems like a good time. In this time if possible, I believe the Nether should also reset. The nether is looking dead and there is very little ores. I understand there are farms, but i’m sure these could be moved to the over world with the help of our good staff. The ender dragon also needs to reset automatically if possible.

In game i’d personally still like to see a player head shop, in which we could trade items or currency for player heads. I’m sure someone knows a plugin in for this as well. An in-game announcer would also be cool, to keep us a little bit more updated without needing to check the forums.

We also need more publicity, to boost players and make the server even more awesome. I don’t know why we don’t have a voting system but we really need one. In game rewards would be cool, maybe one or two diamonds per vote. We also need more advertising on YouTube, a cinematic show off of our spawn would be cool. Or you could bring the player builds series back!

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Some good ideas. I’ve added daily restarts at 5am NZT which seems to be quiet time (this has been sometime in the works, but I’ve added a temporary one for now).

I probably can script the end to restart weekly. Nether I’ll look into, I may do it with mcedit and copy farms over.

I’ll ask the OPs to look into the player heads.

Yes, we need vote scripts. Definitely on the to do list.

Video, I did one a few weeks ago, but never quite got around to promoting it.

Thanks for the feedback, it’s great to hear from the players.

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Restarts are working better, I’ve improved the restarts.

Also I’ve been trying to get votifier to work, but I think I’ll need to use another one with spigot.

I’ve got some system tidy up to do and then onto reloading maps.

Profile photo of xoPotato
    xoPotato
    Participant

Bump 😉

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

It’s definitely too quiet. I’ve recently added Skywars, but still need more players. Sometimes it’s quite busy, but not very consistent.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.