Death and Graves

Home Forums Minecraft Death and Graves

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aamche aamche 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mrwolfy
    mrwolfy
    Participant

Upon death, when I return to my death point I found no gravestone. I know for a fact that there are gravestones that *should* appear upon death on singleplayer worlds, but what has happened for the server?

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Depends where you die. Sometimes they are at the bottom of the world in void and ocean areas. Sometimes in the nether they appear above the top bedrock later (not accessible). Other times they do vanish as the mod can’t place the, I’m not sure why.

I can reset your user to a backup that occurred before your loss.

Profile photo of mrwolfy
    mrwolfy
    Participant

Okay so now what happened is I’ve login glitched and fell through every layer of the world and into the void, causing my death. So I cannot access my grave or any of my items.

EDIT: Turns out my grave appeared above ground for some odd reason, but in case of that not happening again maybe could you perhaps try to fix this?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of mrwolfy mrwolfy.
    Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

If you die inside a wall it will place it at the top block at those co-ordinates. Unfortunately I don’t know java, I’m not even sure what the plugin is called.

Profile photo of Judders
    Judders
    Participant

I think its the Openblocks mod. You can restore players inventory using “ob_inventory restore <ign> <date>”

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Ah cool, I found this. So quite a bit of range.

# Size of cube searched for spaces suitable for grave spawning
    I:spawnRange=10

So many mods, not enough time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.