Crackpack Question The End

Home Forums Minecraft Crackpack Question The End

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of McKenzie DeMello McKenzie DeMello 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of McKenzie DeMello
    McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m playing on the Crackpack server and I chose to go into the end. I made it to the end just fine, but someone removed all of the end portal to get back home. Is there anyway to fix this other than killing myself? Thanks.

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Oh no, that’s a pickle. Yeah looks like the end is borken and I can’t seem to fix it. You’re probably going to need to find a non-portal way back.

/t spawn should work if you’ve set-up a town.

McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

Hi again,
    Went to the End and had everything set up so i could die and not lose my stuff when i came back to the overworld because there was no portal. I had all soulbound stuff and when i died it didnt stay on me. How can i fix this?

McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

Could i potentially have another reset to an earlier save?

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Looking at reports from across the web, looks like soulbound and the inventory chest on death possibly have a conflict. It looks like a bug in the modpack itself. As this is a packaged modpack, I can only make changes to the config and not fix the issue itself.

I’m doing a server migration at the moment, but yes I can reset to an earlier save. Backups are every 3 hours, 12am, 3am, 6am etc…

Although I may change it in the future as that world is getting quite big.

McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

Alrighty. Well if i could get a reset to the 12 o clock save today that would be super awesome 🙂 thanks so much for your help!

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

kenziedem right?

McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

Yep.

McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

If you could let me know when you reset it that would be great! 🙂

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Ok, try now.

McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

So i got some of my stuff back, but some of my valuables that were in my soulbound bags of holding are gone. Could you potentially hop on the server and help with restoring a few of them?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.