Chaos dragon bug thing!!!???

Home Forums Minecraft Chaos dragon bug thing!!!???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Soo Soo 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Soo
    Soo
    Participant

Hey aamche.

I was fighting with chaos dragon this morning and found that it shows like a bug.
    When I warped back home to charge up my capacitor and came back to the dragon, its gone.
    shard is still there with protective shield so cant break and dragons gone. can’t do anything.
    Due to world border, perhaps 5 chaos places would be the max number we can get.
    I found all 5 today and defeated 2 places. 3 places remain unsolved as dragons gone disappeared.
    I know Beyond modpack has got still some alpha version mods and bugs and glitches are inevitable.
    Im ok with the shard atm as got enough power. but still want to fight with dragons and Juddersnz wants it too.

Please reset the End.

Thank you 😀

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Oh noes. Ok, I’ve reset the end, probably something we will need to do from time to time.

Profile photo of Soo
    Soo
    Participant

hmmm
    I think I found the cause of the dragons disappearance.
    It happens when I turn my draco bows draconic power on and shoot them.
    It did not happened when I turned just explosive arrow on and explosive and draconic power cannot be turn on at the same time.
    I had to make 3 chaos islands like nuts to prove it.
    still cant figure out why or (and) Im thinking that it may mod authors intention. i dnt know~

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.