Beyond World Border

Home Forums Minecraft Beyond World Border

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aamche aamche 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Soo
    Soo
    Participant

Hi
    Im playing Beyond atm with Juddersnz for a while since the servers up.
    We got reached to the most top tier of Draconic Evolution mod and found that due to world border,
    we cant hunt for chaos dragon or even couldnt get to there as world border at every 6k and our destination is over at every 10k each directions.
    I am not even quite sure about this as chaos dragon is already implemented by the author or not yet on this version.
    Becuase I know there are many stuffs are not yet ready to go such as draconic reactor stuff etc.
    We are going hunt for that creature for solar power generator.

Ammche can you expand the world border if its possible so we can go over there n get to the destination?

Many thanks

Soo

Profile photo of Soo
    Soo
    Participant

I checked 10k each direction including height and borders were about at 6k each side and there was nothing in 10k height lol

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Wow hard core progress. I by default limit world sizes as they can get really big and because we run regular back ups that means lots of disk space.

No biggy, I’ve increased the world size, to over 10k, which should give a few places for the Chaos Islands to generate.

Also the version have been updated to 1.5.3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.