Banning a Griefer

Home Forums Minecraft Banning a Griefer

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Fullmetal Bison Fullmetal Bison 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of McKenzie DeMello
    McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

Hello admins. I am playing on the Crackpack server and there is someone who is griefing and taking the items i have. FullMetalBison. If he could be banned that would be very appreciated.

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Yeah read the chat. Banning on the way, but looks like the server has run out of memory, I just had to restart it with more.

McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

Actually, i have some of the stuff that FullMetalBison took from me. I asked nicely for them to give it back, told him he would be reported and he did not care. MacroEmris was an innocent and i should not have killed him. But i have proof that FullMetalBison took my stuff.

McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

The reason i killed FullMetalBison many times was because he took my stuff and would not tell me where he put it.

McKenzie DeMello
    Participant

If i recall correctly this is supposed to be a non-griefing server. And i do not appreciate the way FullMetalBison handled things.

Profile photo of Fullmetal Bison
    Fullmetal Bison
    Participant

Lel i got banned from a boring server. anyhow good luck getting your gear back. also know how to not be such a cunt might help you make friends, wouldnt hurt to not threaten people. also peace BITCH

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.