Ban Appeal

Home Forums Minecraft Ban Appeal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aamche aamche 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ProGamer_DHX
    ProGamer_DHX
    Participant

Dear Mods/Admins, I have been banned for what feels like months a go my minecraft account (ProGamer_DHX) was banned.
    Reason: Looting
    Ban From: Faneb
    Ban Type: Local

I’m not going to try weasel my way out, but instead just come clean, yes I did loot a base but the main reason I did this was because my base was Looted too so I thought that it would be fair to do it to someone else to get some of my loot back. However I now understand that it was wrong and that was an innocent person. However I have been so bored for the last couple of months and during that time I have learnt my lesson about Looting. To fix my mistake I have dicided that if I’m unbanned I will go back to that base and return all of their possessions. I know that I have done wrong but I believe that every body deserves a second chance to redeem their selves. I hope that I can play with my friends on the server again and I just hope that you can understand and forgive me. Thank you for your time.

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Hey ProGamer_DHX,

Just trying to find your user name in the log, I can’t find that one.

Could be be under another name?

What month were you banned in?

Profile photo of faneb
    faneb
    Participant

Hi ProGamer_DHX,

I can see that you realise your mistake, and I’m willing to let you back on the server for another chance.
    However, according to our ban system, you will be considered to have one strike. This means that if you break the server rules again, you will get a 1-week ban and a second strike. Should you recieve a third strike, you will be banned permanently. This is all on our ban policy page at gamergeeks.nz/ban-policy.

– faneb

ProGamer_DHX
    Participant

My original mc name is Minecraft_DHX, Minecrafter_DHX any way I tried to get on the server today and instead of the normal banned for looting message it just says banned by an operator.

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Update,

Hmm, maybe Mcbans is still holding the ban. I’m investigating but there site is undergoing maintenance at the moment.

ProGamer_DHX
    Participant

Yeah i don’t know, all I know is when I was banned my name was Minecraft_DHX and it is now currently ProGamer_DHX.

Profile photo of aamche
    aamche
    Keymaster

Ok, think I found it.

Would you like to try logging on again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.