The 1.12 update was a bit rocky, partly due to the fact we run quite a number of plugins and partly due to the future survival multi-world goal. Thanks everyone for your patience and support, sometimes these things have complications.
World Migration Day, 1st July (or there abouts)
There was a problem converting inventory from world1 over to our new survival multi world set-up. So instead you're going to need to empty your inventory and ender chests into standard chests. On migration day, world1 (current /server survival) will be moved to the new survival server (currently lobby). The reason for this is to conserve memory and also create a multi-world survival set-up, with new worlds coming on-board as new major updates need (about every 1-2 years).
Post Minecraft 1.12 Update
- Before 1st July, put your gear from inventory and ender chests, into normal chests
- Player inventories on survival (world1) will be reset when merged with lobby/world2 server
- New claims on world1 will not be carried over (old ones will, it's the ids)
- World Border will be shrunk to 10k, move far base stuff in
There's still a few servers with broken functionality and I'm work on making it great again.
A few causes
- Plugins need to be updated by the author, waiting game
- Permission need to be updated to allow you access, just let me know
- Plugins have changed, a few plugins have been removed and new ones been added, which means new commands and new stuff.
Thanks everyone, I've been updating the code behind the scenes to make things better.
Keep you posted you beautiful ppl.